"Sometimes I say 'Go to Joe's Diner' and [Siri] doesn't know where Joe's Diner is. And very often usually I find out that Android does."
Wozniak Believe that if Google and Apple were partners than we could see much better and bigger technology in wearable tech, like better smartwatch and glasses.He also said that he doesn't know much about the business end of things which are preventing the combination of both companies.
"For about three or four years I've been talking about organic LED displays that could be theoretically printed on plastic, wrapped and folded. It could be on the inside of your arm and then when you flip your arm up it could actually flip open into your own hand. I want a full smartphone-like capability on my wrist. The trouble is the more I think about it, I don't want the small size."
"I believe you should have a world where you've got to license something at a fair price. There are good things I see on Samsung phones that I wish were in my iPhone. I wish Apple would use them and could use them, and I don't know if Samsung would stop us."-Steve Wozniak
He also said he would like to see some feature of Samsung Smartphones in the iPhone. He also said that iPhone can't get everything what Android has unless Apple partners with Google. At last he left a message for everyone,
"I wish everybody just did a lot of cross-licensing and sharing the good technology, all our products would be better, we'd go further. I do wish they were more compatible."
source: BBC
.jpg)